DENTURE CareWe welcome you with warm smiles to our practice!
ADVICE AND TIPS ON CARING FOR YOUR DENTURES
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Piedmont Dental Associates is your Wilkesboro & Wilkes County Dentist
Our friendly, dedicated, and energetic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive experience every time you visit our practice.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive oral care to all patients in a timely, professional and respectful manner. We strive to have a positive impact on the quality of life for our patients and for the community.
YOUR WILKESBORO & WILKES COUNTY AREA DENTIST
Piedmont Dental Associates provides Family Dentistry, Advanced Prosthodontics, and Maxillofacial Prosthetics to Wilkesboro and surrounding area. LEARN MORE
PIEDMONT DENTAL PATIENTS
New Patient Forms
Emergency Dental Care
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Visit our Hickory Location
Visit our Troutman Location
Visit our Salisbury Location
Visit our Mocksville Location
181 W. Wilkes Medical Center Rd. Ferguson, NC 28624
Your Dentist s